Z CAM E2-F6 Pro Full-Frame Cinema Camera adds versatile lense compatibility and a detachable onboard monitor. This Cinema Camera comes with a Canon EF lens mount, however, it can also be used with separately available ARRI PL and Leica M mounts. The EF mount is available with an ND filter built into the mount.
E2-F6 Pro is capable of capturing up to 6K 60p full frame in ProRes 422HQ 10-bit and DCI 4K120 video internally. You can also record externally via the 12G-SDI and HDMI video outputs (Raw over HDMI external recording is not yet supported). Other ProRes recording options include ProRes 422 LT, ProRes 422, and ProRes Proxy.
It records to either CFast 2.0 cards or custom ZBlade 1, 2, or 4TB cards. These cards are made by Exascend. (ZBlade cards are required to capture ProRes 422 HQ at rates up to 6K60 and 4K120).
F6 Pro has both HDMI and 12G SDI. Genlock plus Timecode. The F6 uses the ARRI Mini style 5-pin Lemo input.
The E2F6-PRO comes with an included 1000 nit proprietary detachable touchscreen monitor the Z Cam acts as the brain brain, the monitor interfaces with the camera via a port on the top. (This monitor is not compatible with other cameras).
The E2F6-PRO uses a V-Lock battery.
- Full Frame Capture: uses a CMOS sensor to capture immersive, full-frame footage
- Interchangeable Lens Mount:
- EF mount (with optional M, MFT, and PL mount accessory)
- Record up to 10-bit 6K60 and DCI 4K120 video internally and via 12G-SDI output.
- CFast 2.0 and ZBlade Media
- 15 stops dynamic range
- Touchscreen Control Monitor
- Genlock and timecode enable you to align multiple cameras for simultaneous recording
- USB-C connector for camera control and data transfer.
- Built-in 5G Wi-Fi.
- RJ45 port for control, settings, and live streaming
Whats in the box:
- Z CAM E2-F6 Pro Full-Frame Cinema camera
- EF Mount
- 5″ Touchscreen Monitor
- D-Tap Power Cable