The EVF101 Electronic Viewfinder from Z CAM offers a crisp viewing option for your Z CAM or any other camera lacking an integrated viewfinder.
The EVF has an HDMI input that supports up to UHD 4K30 video and an SDI input supporting up to 1080p60 video. A wireless viewing option supports HDR imaging via a dual-antenna 5 GHz interface.
EVF101 features include selectable and user-defined LUT support, two-pin LEMO power input, and an ARRI-style rosette mount with an M6 thread. Image display tools include focus peaking, zebra, waveform, histogram, and vectorscope functions. The EVF101’s diopter adjusts from -8 to + 4, offering a wide range of eyesight correction that minimizes the need to wear glasses while operating your camera.
- 2.89″, 1440 x 1440 LCD display
- HDMI and HD-SDI inputs
- Supports resolutions up to UHD 4K via HDMI and 1080p60 via BNC
- Wireless 5 GHz HDR imaging
- 2-pin LEMO power input
- ARRI-style rosette with M6 thread for mounting
- -8 to +4 adjustable diopter range
- USB port for firmware updates
- False color, frame line, center mark, and safe area
- Histogram, vectorscope, waveform, and zebra
- Selectable LUTs and user-defined LUT support
- Focus peaking and magnifier
Whats in the box:
- Z CAM 2.89″ EVF101 Electronic Viewfinder
- D-Tap to 2-Pin LEMO-Style Cable
- Plastic Eyepiece
- 2 x Wi-Fi Antenna
- Limited 1-Year Warranty