An innovative and affordable HDMI to USB converter that converts 4K (up to 30fps), HD (up to 60fps) or 720p (up to 60fps) HDMI sources to an USB connection with an Android mobile device or Mac/PC.
- Using an Android mobile device as a high quality monitor display with professional features such as false color, grid line display, and magnifier feature for focus pulling
- HDMI video feed can be streamed to other devices through wireless connection.
- HDMI video feed can be recorded on the Android mobile device.
- Camera control such as record trigger, ISO, aperture & EV adjustments. Currently Z CAM E2 series, Panasonic GH5s and Sony Alpha series are supported*.
- When connected to a Mac/PC it would be recognised as an USB camera without the need to install any drivers.
- Use without the power charging cable for most Android 10/11 mobile devices.
- USB-C PD power input for fast charging of the Android mobile device to support long duration usage.
- USB-A port for connection to camera USB** for camera control purpose.
- IPMAN Gemini comes with a smartphone holder, a mounting mount and an USB-C to USB-C connecting cable.
** Only Camera USB with PTP is supported.
Whats in the box:
- Z CAM IPMAN Gemini (main unit)
- Smartphone holder
- Monitor mount
- USB-C to USB-C cable